I would like to hear some beauty secrets from u.
So, I would say that I have a COMBINATION SKIN where my T-Zone is a bit oily while both my cheeks are in a normal condition.Just in case u don't know where is your T-zone, here's it

Besides, around my nose area,there're (Not so visible)BLACKHEADS ,WHITE HEADS and MODERATE SIZE PORES as well.
Also, I have a few FRECKLES on my cheeks,the area around the cheeks bone which more or less look like this,
There're also very very fine lines under my eye area as well as the very fine smile lines.
Sometimes,I will have a light breakouts too.Mostly around my forehead and also at the chin
(So basically,it still a T-zone acne)
And yeah,I have a pair of dark circle below my eyes...ewwwwww...
(So basically,it still a T-zone acne)
And yeah,I have a pair of dark circle below my eyes...ewwwwww...
So...Finally,it's the time to talk about the good sides~
Owhh~~ for myself,I think that I have quite a fair skin which I'm satisfied with.
Beside that,the skin around my cheeks area are quite in a normal condition.
There's no acne or white heads on it, and it has a smooth texture when I touch my own face.
And also,I have a moisturized lips.
Soooo......In a nutshell,It's only the skin in my T-Zone have so muchhhh problemssssssss
Overall,I think that my skin can still be categorized into the [Okay Okay] group.
And so...I have a great interest in finding out the AFFORDABLE skincare products in the market.
Also,I like doing research for the skincare products that I came across,finding out the ingredients in it and how they affect our skin health.
So,SISTA...If you have the same interests like mine,Stay tune to my posts. I'll be doing reviewssss on the products I've used....
LOVE YOU DEARS ! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

LOTSA LOVE FROM VERNICE BOND


0 comments:
Post a Comment